Evolve is proud to be Malta’s fastest-growing science company. We provide custom-made solutions, whether you need new medical lab supplies or specialist scientific equipment for pharmaceutical firms, and we are committed to delivering a world class service to all of our clients.
Every role in our team is built on a passion for putting customers first. We stand out by meeting the needs of the science-led businesses, institutions and communities we touch. Through our work in Malta and beyond, our people help our customers in ways that really matter.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the award-winning team at Evolve:
We are looking for a Commercial Coordinator to provide day-to-day administrative support to our commercial team to ensure a smooth sales process and deliver a world class service to our clients.
This is key position an essential part of the Evolve team that will directly enable us to drive growth to our business.
- Support sales representatives and coordinate sales-related activities within the company, contributing to achieving sales targets
- To be the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information
- To liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Maintain good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the field sales force
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- To maintain sales records as a basis for reports to the management team
- Handle the processing of orders with accuracy and timeliness
- To contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments or make follow-up calls to confirm orders or delivery dates
- To handle orders by telephone, email or post and check that they include correct prices, discounts and product numbers, contacting customers to resolve any queries
- To ensure that orders are processed in line with customers’ delivery requirements
- To prepare and follow up on any sales quotations made for clients
- Proven work experience as Sales Coordinator or Administrator
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office and PowerPoint in particular
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Qualifications in a scientific related field will be considered an asset
What do we offer?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
We’re an equal opportunities employer
As Malta’s fastest-growing science company, we celebrate different and unique. Our ambition is to create an inclusive culture where every colleague can do the best work of their career. As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds in order to shape the future success of our business.
You might also be interested in
Be the first to hear our latest news, ideas and initiatives from Evolve
World class customer service at Evolve
Colleagues across our customer focused teams make all the difference to the businesses, institutions and communities we touch. We’re here so that the customers we serve can have peace of mind with their scientific, laboratory or clinical projects.
We’re here to help hospitals, universities, pharmaceutical companies and many more industries secure the scientific equipment and other facilities they need to take their next step. We’re committed to putting customers first, and it’s our people who make that happen whether face to face, on the phone, or via email.
With a reward package that lets you set your priorities, there are plenty of reasons why Evolve is a brilliant place to work in Malta. And you’ll be helping scientists, doctors, dentists, vets, lab technicians, pharma researchers, patients and many others to thrive.
Find out more about working at Evolve.