Evolve is proud to be Malta’s fastest-growing science company. We provide custom-made solutions, whether you need new medical lab supplies or specialist scientific equipment for pharmaceutical firms, and we are committed to delivering a world class service to all of our clients.
Every role in our team is built on a passion for putting customers first. We stand out by meeting the needs of the science-led businesses, institutions and communities we touch. Through our work in Malta and beyond, our people help our customers in ways that really matter.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the award-winning team at Evolve:
Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator that will be part of our Operations team, focusing on providing a positive customer experience throughout the implementation/execution/delivery of won opportunities.
- Acting as the first point of contact using various communication channels, e.g. telephone and online systems, and coordinating the necessary response or redirection
- Greeting visitors and ensuring their needs are met
- Processing customer orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Striving to exceed customer expectations with every delivery
- Sending orders to suppliers
- Updating all interested parties with the latest developments regarding orders, in a proactive manner
- Contacting customers and arranging appointments for delivery dates
- Maintaining good customer relationships and responding to customer complaints
- To follow and continuously strive to improve ISO 9001 procedures
- To ensure that all tasks performed, internal and external communication and the behavior reflect the company’s values of PRIDE – Positivity, Respect, Integrity, Dedication, and Excellence.
- Full time 08:00 – 17:00 from Luqa office
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Maltese & English
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Diploma level of education
- Computer competency
- Experience in using ERP software in a logistics environment will be considered an asset
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
We’re an equal opportunities employer
As Malta’s fastest-growing science company, we celebrate different and unique. Our ambition is to create an inclusive culture where every colleague can do the best work of their career. As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds in order to shape the future success of our business.
You might also be interested in
Be the first to hear our latest news, ideas and initiatives from Evolve
World class customer service at Evolve
Colleagues across our customer focused teams make all the difference to the businesses, institutions and communities we touch. We’re here so that the customers we serve can have peace of mind with their scientific, laboratory or clinical projects.
We’re here to help hospitals, universities, pharmaceutical companies and many more industries secure the scientific equipment and other facilities they need to take their next step. We’re committed to putting customers first, and it’s our people who make that happen whether face to face, on the phone, or via email.
With a reward package that lets you set your priorities, there are plenty of reasons why Evolve is a brilliant place to work in Malta. And you’ll be helping scientists, doctors, dentists, vets, lab technicians, pharma researchers, patients and many others to thrive.
Find out more about working at Evolve.